– Accessing our site, Customer agrees to abide by the terms and conditions and rules of use contained therein.
– All specified prices are with VAT included.
– To order you must submit the order form, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating references and quantities of products that include in the order.
– Neu Blanc will forward automatically by sending an email, order confirmation and notification of total amount due.
– All orders for Peninsula and Baleares above € 75, will be in the form of prepaid, except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
– Orders that do not exceed € 75 borne by the buyer. These shipping costs will be € 5 for Spain, except Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
– Orders whose form of payment is “Transfer / Check bank” will remain for 10 days in our database. After this time without being paid the amount, will be removed and will have no effect, the customer can place a new order if it’s necessary.
– The product warranties are those provided by the manufacturers, and they are responsible in all cases for possible errors or defects in the products supplied and the possible consequences thereof.
– The client is bound by the terms and conditions specified in these manufacturers’ warranties.
– The guarantee applies provided the product is used under normal operating conditions determined by the manufacturers. Neublanc.es is not obligated to compensate the user or any third party for the consequences of use of the product, whether direct or indirect damage, accidents to persons, damage to property outside the product, loss of profit or loss of profits, damages arising deterioration or loss of data.
– Neu Blanc not under any circumstances be liable for any failure or defects that could have provided products. Who will be the manufacturer with warranty liable for any damage that harbored product. The customer can check product documentation on the rights you have and the warranty period granted by each manufacturer.
Conditions of use:
– Neu Blanc and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona (Spain) for any questions which may arise or actions arising from the provision of service neublanc.es website and its services and contents, and interpretation, application, enforcement or breach of the above.
– The user acknowledges that all images, designs, drawings, contents, logos, trademarks and any other product that may be protected under the legislation on Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks to have access by using the page are owned by neublanc.es or other owners of the same. You agree to use the site to respect those rights.
– Neu Blanc makes every effort to avoid any mistake in the contents appearing on this page. If in any case there is a mistake in the characteristics of a product or an obvious error in the price thereof, neublanc.es may cancel the order by returning the amount paid.
– Neublanc.es not be held responsible for the use of inaccurate or misleading information by our clients, including customer errors that have been committed at the time of register and derivatives not update data from the client.